3/3/14

Thought for the Week: Birthday Wishes



Thank you all for the outpouring of love and good wishes yesterday.  I had an amazing day celebrating with family and friends, and I couldn't think of a better way to kick off the last year of my twenties. 

 Since it seems strange to give myself birthday wishes, this quote is my wish for all of you in the coming year.  Here's to time for chasing your dreams, good madness, lots of books, kisses from your love, and plenty of surprises.  More than anything, I hope this year brings you the strength to trust in yourself and an ability to find peace and joy in whatever comes your way.  
Here's to nine, twenty-nine, ninety-nine, and anything in between.  

PS: As an added birthday bonus, check out Ann Elliott's new facebook page here!
xo,





No comments:

Post a Comment