3/28/14

Friday Style File: Back to School

 top // jeans // sunglasses // clutch // sandals
 First of all, everything in this collage (except the sunglasses)  is on sale - Happy Friday!  

This weekend I'm headed back to my alma mater -  University of Florida.  (Go Gators - Elite Eight!!)  My sister's sorority is having a Mom's Weekend, and I get to be her honorary second "mom" for the weekend.  I'm looking forward to a little "girl's weekend" in Gainesville with my mom and sister.  Here's hoping for some time to visit some of my old favorites - drinks at Swamp, brunch at Ivey's, sushi at Dragon Fly and maybe even a few new places that have popped up since my last visit.  At the very least, I'll be stocking up at Trader Joe's since we are still waiting on ours to open in Jacksonville.  

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  

xo,

2 comments:

  1. Mom's weekend was always one of my favorites in college! Hope you guys have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh you know I am so jealous of your return to Gainesville. I dream of drinks on the lawn at swamp and the dragonfly and volcano roll from Dragonfly!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete