7/30/14

Mid Week Muse: Mint-y

dress // watch // clutch // shoe // stationary // earrings
I'm popping in today to share my "Mid Week Muse."  I've got some more great guest bloggers lined up for you tomorrow and Friday, but I couldn't stay away for an entire week without a quick post.  Since this week is a little different, I though this week's "muse" should be a little different too.  Rather than putting together an outfit as a muse, I thought I'd share some of my mint colored favorites for the week.  I've been on a bit of a green kick lately, and  mint green just seems perfect for summer.  I love mint paired with gold, with white, or navy.  If you want to be really wild, you could even pair it with hot pink or emerald green - it's all up to you.  Do you have a favorite color for summer?  Mine changes every few weeks or so, but since summer is the only time I have a bit of color (thanks to this life changer and this helper), I feel like it's the perfect time to embrace a little pastel.

This week we are excited to share two favorite muses - Lindsay from Lovely Life Styling and Niki from Glossy Blonde.  Both of these ladies are pregnant and GLOWING.  What's even more impressive is that they are super stylish while doing it.  We love that both of them gravitated towards the graphic t-shirt and maxi skirt combo, and their cute "bump dates" are just an added bonus.  Congrats, Lindsay and Niki!

Lindsay


Niki
What's your "muse" this week?  Share your muse by linking up or commenting below.
While you're sharing, be sure to visit some of the other blogs and say hello!
Don't forget - Morgan and I will now be choosing our favorite "muse" from the current week to feature on both of our blogs.  The "winner" will be notified the Tuesday evening before the post goes live on Wednesday.  Get sharing - we can't wait to see your muses!  While you're sharing, be sure to visit some of the other blogs and say hello as well.

How it works:
Grab the button below and link back to BOTH of the hosting blogs:
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6am EST

*It would also be super nice of you to visit the blog that entered the link up before you and leave a comment.  We're into creating a community here!*

Promotion:
Please help us promote our new link-up!

Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:

Share your post on Facebook and give us a shout out:

Follow us on BlogLovin:

Ann Elliott
xo,

5 comments:

  1. Love mint!! It's so pretty and feminine!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint is one of my favorite for spring and summer. I even did a "Mint Crush" post. Love your picks, especially the watch and the cute little clutch. ~Cynthia | My Rose Colored Shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mint! It's so subtle yet classically beautiful. I'm still kicking myself for not picking up a pair of mint jeans a few seasons back because I know I'd wear them a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ann- thanks so much for the link up! I love MINT!!! I don't think its a color that I'll ever tire of!
    www.onestylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to have found your blog through Shannon, of One Stylish Mom! Loving the style link ups. Thank you so much for hosting. I love, love mint right now and your Mint shift dress is too cute!

    ReplyDelete