10/25/12

thankful for sunday suppers

Confession... when I told you many of my "key players" were in Florida, I neglected to tell you that there are plenty of key players scattered in other places as well.  Today, I am thankful that some of those players are scattered mere miles from us in North Carolina...my amazing sister and brother in law and their three kiddos.






One of the traditions that we have started is to have "Sunday Suppers" together as often as our schedules will allow.  Sometimes those dinners are crazier than others but the important constant is that we all get together to catch up on the week and stay connected.   Josh and I both agree that our weekly dinners have been a highlight of living in North Carolina.  So, sister and brother in law, niece and nephews- I am thankful for you and our Sunday night tradition today!

What are you thankful for today?

xo,




No comments:

Post a Comment