10/12/12

blogging plan

Hi Friends,

Sorry I was MIA yesterday.  I was traveling, we got in late, watched the VP debate, and literally fell asleep sitting up in my chair (hopefully a little more elegantly than this guy!)  A weekend away is just what I need to recharge, but more to come on the weekend on Monday.




In case you didn't know, I am a MAJOR planner and I like having structure as often as possible.  Maybe it's law school, maybe I am just type A...

So, here is what I am thinking for the blog:

Monday: A recap of the weekend.  This will be somewhat free flowing with potential travel tips, recipes, pictures, housekeeping tips etc.

Tuesday: I love to bake and cook so Tuesdays will be devoted to great recipes I think you all will enjoy.  Expect lots of baked treats- they tend to be my favorite!

Wednesday: I think Wednesdays will be called "Wellness Wednesdays."  These posts might include fitness tips and overall "wellness" strategies.

Thursday: I am trying to be more thankful and intentional about appreciating the people and blessings in my life.  Therefore, Thursdays will be "Thankful Thursdays."

Friday: Fridays will be "Free for All Fridays."  Stay tuned to find out more...

What do you think?  Does this sound like a good plan?  Until Monday...

xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment