4/9/14

Favorite Things: 4.9.14

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Just a few favorites to get you through the mid-week slump!  I don't generally wear belts, but this elastic one would be perfect for cinching looser shirts and dresses all summer.  I also got  a great tip from a friend yesterday about GapFit tops - they look just like lululemon, and they are half the price.  I'm loving this striped 60's dress, these strappy sandals, and this large wooden server - perfect for an al fresco cheese plate this Spring and Summer!  Last, I love these earrings from a new online jewelry company- Parker Hulsey.  It was actually started by a girl from my home town, and she has tons of options at low prices.  Check them out!

Happy Wednesday - half way to the weekend!

xo,








No comments:

Post a Comment