1/1/14

2014 Goals + Thank You

Happy New Year!
As Josh and I ate some hoppin' john, mac and cheese, and greens today, we discussed our goals and resolutions for 2014.  Though this list isn't categorized exactly, we decided we would make each like to make a personal goal, a fitness goal, a relationship goal, and a family goal.  Obviously just four goals is not enough for this gal, so I decided to hedge my bets and throw in a few extras.
  I'm not sure how it will work in practice, but it's a nice framework to have to start off in 2014.  

My 2014 goals
As we say goodbye to 2013, I want to thank you all for reading.  Every comment and email means so much to me, and I love knowing that people actually read and enjoy Ann Elliott.  It's strange to think that something that started out on a whim has become something I enjoy so much.  I cherish the friendships I have formed through the blog world, and I love that Ann Elliott help keep me feeling a little more connected to my family and friends scattered near and far.  So thank you for reading, for commenting, and for following along.  Here's to each of you and to a fantastic 2014!


via

xo,









1 comment:

  1. Great goals and resolutions!

    Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete