1/10/14

Welcome, Friday

source
Welcome, Friday.  It's been a long and busy week of meetings, interviews, and all the prep work and follow-up that comes along with opportunity.  Three more meetings today, and then two days to recover and catch up on life.  

Speaking of catching up on life, thank you note writing for Christmas gifts will play a starring role in my agenda this weekend.  I tend to be extremely diligent and traditional about thank you notes, but I have to admit I have been writing so many notes after panel interviews that Christmas notes have been put on the back-burner.  (Not to worry though friends and family - they will be in the mail this weekend...I know you all have been anxiously awaiting them.)  Other than catching up on my correspondence (a la Rachel Green in 1996), the weekend is open for dinners with friends, tackling some house painting, finding the perfect rugs and light fixtures, and watching as my sweet cousin gets confirmed.  

More than anything though, I am hoping and praying for a little time of quiet and reflection.  Life is traveling at warp speed and big decisions are looming.  It's one of those weekends where I'm hoping for a sign...any sign.

Happy Weekend, Loves.

xo,

1 comment: