5/31/13

it's here!

via
Closing Day has arrived!  The final leg of our "move back home" is happening this weekend.  I don't know if it has hit us yet that we will have our own space in Jacksonville, but we can't wait to get the keys to our new house.

Though it's hard to believe, we have "officially" lived outside of Jacksonville for more than a decade!  When we have been back to visit, Jacksonville has consisted of childhood bedrooms and home-cooked meals.  While I can't complain about this, I have to admit I am excited to have our own space.  I know living here will be a completely different experience, but it will be a fun one with our own house and our own routines.  It will certainly be another transition but it is one we are excited to make.   

Thank you to everyone who has helped make this move possible.  We appreciate you taking us in for weeks at a time, keeping us full of amazing meals, and just showing us your unconditional love and support.  We can't wait to return the favor from our very own place in town.

xo,


2 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Thank you, I’ll try to come back more frequently۔

    ReplyDelete