12/27/12

new year's eve flapper

Good Morning!  I feel like I have been so focused on Christmas that I have completely neglected New Year's Eve!  I have a low-key evening on the docket and I am super excited, but I wanted to share this look I created for those of you with plans for a big night out on the town.  I love the flapper style dress (as you can tell from this post) and I am all about the traditional black and gold colors.  Add a bright berry lip for some color and a beautiful cocktail ring and you are set to ring in the 2013 in style.    

dress // clutch // ring // lipstick // shoes

What do you think?  Do you have any big plans?
Check back tomorrow for New Year's Day Brunch outfit inspiration.

xo,
As a reminder, please consider "following" my blog by clicking "join this site" on the right.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. can you buy and deliver to me? I will be at a party with a bunch of under 10 year olds but still think I could wear it .... with flats maybe?

    ReplyDelete