12/31/12

2012 recap

I need to apologize up front to anyone out there reading...this is a post mainly for me.  While I try to use this blog to offer "lifestyle" tips to those of you who read, I have also found it to be a great way to keep track of some of the things going on in my life.  So, even though this blog has only been around since October, I am going to take the time to do a recap of the highlights of 2012 before the year slips away! 


One of the things I have enjoyed most this year is starting to blog.  It has provided an outlet for some creativity and a distraction from the rigors of law school.  Even more than a distraction though it has given me a chance to connect with many of you- old friends and new.  Thank you for reading and for your support.  I would love to hear the some of your highlights from 2012...feel free to leave me a comment or write me an email!

xo,

 

1 comment:

  1. 2012 was good but you will find 2013 even better! Enjoy. Love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete