6/27/14

Friday Favorites

original image via

Happy Friday!  We've been on a little vacation this week with my family.  We've had gorgeous weather during the day, bonfires in the evening, and tons of family time.  More details to come soon...

In the meantime, here are my Friday Favorites for the week:

This ad still has me cracking up.
This necklace from Lilly & Ivory is my new favorite. 
These adorable wedges are a total steal.  
This dish was super fast and super easy.  Recipe to come next week.
This top and this top could easily get me through the rest of summer.

Happy Weekend.

xo,


2 comments:

  1. LOVE those bracelets, what a steal! Have a great weekend love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tops! I also loved those wedges and got them this spring but I could never get them to fit me well and ended up giving them away. Hope they work for you!

    ReplyDelete