5/28/14

Mid Week Muse: Feelin Hot, Hot...

top // pants // necklace // earrings // sunglasses // sandals

Happy Mid Week Muse!  This week's muse really is all about feelin' HOT, HOT, HOT!  We've hit 95 multiple days in a row here, and we haven't quite settled into our daily afternoon thunderstorms to cool things down.  Basically it is HOT.  Despite the soaring temps, I am completely devoted to my white jeans, and I'll be wearing them loyally all summer long.  In fact, they are the base of about 90% of my outfits for the summer months, so they are actually the perfect muse.

This week, I've paired them with a hot pink top that looks an awful lot like this Tibi top for a fraction of the price.  (Hence the "look for less" alert.)  I'm also in love with tassel jewelry, and I'm on the hunt for a cute tassel necklace like the one pictured here that's a little more reasonably priced.  (Jacksonville locals, Sassyfrass carries some super cute options with a stone and tassel if you're interested.)  Finish the look with a pair of sophisticated flat sandals, stud earrings, and trusty sunglasses.  

What's on heavy rotation in your closet this summer?  Link up below with your "muse" or leave a comment and let me know!

How it works:
Grab the button below and link back to both of our blogs:
Link up starts on Wednesday at 6am EST

*It would also be super nice of you to visit the blog that entered the link up before you and leave a comment.  We're into creating a community here!*

Promotion:
Please help us promote our new link-up!

Use #MidWeekMuse and be sure to tag us on IG:

Share your post on Facebook and give us a shout out:

Follow us on BlogLovin:

Ann Elliott

Also linking up with:
xo,

7 comments:

  1. Maxi dresses and sundresses are going to be on heavy rotation in my closet this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hit publish before I finished some how- I love that pink top and the price is much better than the Tibi one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh geez...you know I love me some hot pink! Guess I need to make a trip to H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really need a pair of white jeans stat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tank is too fabulous! What a GREAT color!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that top! Just joined the link-up! Found your page from Because Shanna Said So Linkup!
    -Darci
    diaryofasouthernshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ann, I am Ada. Just discovered your link up and my pleasure joining it. =) I also follow you on Bloglovin. I'd love the support back in following me. Welcome by to see what I linked up. Thanks.

    Thanks for the inspiration with this Outfit. The camisole, sandals and necklace are all gorgeous!!


    Enjoy the weekend!!

    ReplyDelete