12/2/13

gift guides: sparkle for the ears

pave drops, love knots, pearls // emerald // colorful studs // organic perfection // pink deco, blue deco

In case you haven't picked up on it by now... I love jewelry.  I tend to stick with neutral basics in the clothing department, and I rely on my accessories to keep things fresh or to add a pop of color.  When it comes to jewelry, earrings are some of my favorite gifts to give or receive.  The style possibilities are endless, ranging from classic pearl studs to more daring danglers, and earrings are easy to incorporate into most wardrobes.  While I love necklaces and bracelets, earrings are often my go-to accessory to complete a look.  So if you're struggling with what to buy for your sister, aunt, or best friend's third cousin once removed, look no further than a pair of these beauties.  I for one wouldn't mind if Santa dropped those organic drop earrings down my chimney in a few weeks...

xo,

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, those emerald earrings are seriously stunning. Fabulous find, love.

    ReplyDelete