12/18/13

favorite things: Christmas Edition

ornament // carol // scent // decoration // movie // greenery // treat

1 week until Christmas, and it is most definitely the most wonderful time of the year.  I am extra excited for Christmas this year because we will wake up in our own house on Christmas morning!  This means I have been extra hard at work making the house festive and fun, and it has been a blast putting out all of our decorations.  

Though figuring out the decorations in a new house is fun, there are always those tried and true favorites that make appearances every year.  For us, this means frasier fir candles, spiced cookies, silver cross ornaments, and my very favorite nativity scene.  A new addition this year is a magnolia wreath for our front door, and I ADORE it.  I love magnolias any time of year, so combining them with Christmas decor leaves me a little weak in the knees. 

What are your Christmas Favorites?  Any I should add to the rotation?


xo,







1 comment:

  1. Elf is seriously the best! I happen to own two copies of the DVD. Haha.

    Sarah

    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete