11/8/13

friday

original
Happy Friday, Loves!  It's been one of those weeks around here.  You know the kind where you just can't seem to catch up on life?  In a way it's a blessing to have so much going on, but in other ways I just want to do some laundry, unload the dishwasher, and finally finish "changing" our closets for the season.  There is a very real part of me that can't feel settled when my life is disorganized.  

So here's to a weekend of getting organized.  I am making my list, drinking my coffee, and excited to take a few deep breaths.  Maybe I'll even finally choose that paint color for our dining room...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xo, 


4 comments:

  1. Love this pic...you look so relaxed! Jealous! I'm the same way - things need to be organized for life to work. Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my Friday was this relaxed. This looks great!

    Hope you had a great week!
    - Sarah
    aroseinthecity0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to have a weekend to just BREATHE and get organized! Super jealous :)

    ReplyDelete