6/24/13

thought for the week: planning

drawing via
Can't we all relate to this one?  While I do get up each morning determined to change the world and have a good time, this summer has thwarted my plans just a touch.  While I think I am in a good place with my studying, I only want to go through this process once, so I am devoting all of my time to the world of multiple choice questions, essays, and legal terms.  

That being said, while blogging is a wonderful outlet for me and something I plan to continue, my schedule may be a little off or reduced in the coming weeks.  Please know that I will be posting as regularly as I can but sometimes planning my day (and fitting in the hours of studying) will be difficult.  July is quickly approaching which means that August 1 and a return to the real world is just around the corner.  Thank you in advance for sticking with me, and as always thank you for all of the support!

xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment